Time: 7. ‐ 8.4.2018
Place: Radisson Blu – Hotel
Address: Hallituskatu 1, 90100 Oulu
Binding registrations by 15.3.2018
All HAE-patients and their relatives, nurses or others who are working for HAE are warmly welcome to spring event. Come to meet HAE-people and share their experiences how to survive from day to day. Pair support is power – you are not alone.
Attachment is invitation letter (in finnish), agenda (changes possible). Binding registrations by 15.3.2018: with e-mail to: Ruut Heikkilä: firstname.lastname@example.org kevatpaivat2018 (pdf) or Aurinkoista kevättä kaikille30.1.2018 (word)
or by post:
Rinkelinmäenkuja 4C 20,
Everyone is charge of their own travelling costs. Assosiation supports the costs of the even, Yhdistys osallistuu tapahtuman kustannuksiin, partisipants costs will be:
Spring event 10 € person/ day and staying over night 20 € person/night.
Kids below age 6 free of charge.
Youngsters between 6‐16 ages costs are from day event 5 € person/ day and for staying over night 10 € person/night.
Evening theater show Rakkautta at Oulu’ city theater is 5 € from person
Evening comedy show Korot kattoon; Theater Riossa at cost of 5 € person.
Do notice, that both show’s are voluntary and they are happening same time, so you can attend only one.
Program shedule 7.-8.4.2018
Saturday 7.4.2018 program:
- Breakfast for people arriving on Friday
- 9.30 Welcome speach and practical info about the arragements
- 10.00 Sponsors speach’s
- 11.00 Lecture ”Rentoutta hengittämiseen”
- 12.00 Lunch
- 13.00 Lecture, Speaker professor Markku Savolainen
- 14.30 Annual meeting
- 15.30 New government meeting
- 16.30 Dinner
Sunday 8.4.2018 program:
- Breakfast for people staying over night
- 10.00 ”Iloa harvinaisena elämiseen” training
- 11.00 Harvinaisena eläminen -workshop
- 12.00 Room’s need to be signed off
- 12.30 Lunch
Safe journey back home.